- The Freeze – Home Town Favorite – ice cream, espresso and seattle sauce.
- Blended Mocha – Sometimes you just need a blended mocha no bells or whistles
- Blended Carmel Mocha– Our traditional mocha with creamy carmel added!
- Mint Chip Mocha – A minty twist on a old favorite!
- Blended White Chocolate – Our Ghirardelli powder make this drink a winner!
- Blended Latte– Add a flavor to this drink to make your own fav!
- Road Warrior – Our blended mocha with chocolate covered espresso beans added!
Featured Blended Creations
- Oreomania – Oreo and coffee…can it get any better.
- Bananorama – Peanut butter, bananas, chocolate and coffee. A customer favorite!
- Triple Chocolate – Chocolate lovers dream! Dark, Milk and white Chocolate.
- Bavarian Cherry – Chocolate covered espresso bean, coffee and cherry syrup.
- Aztec Mocha – Chili powder, double chocolate, cinnamon and coffee.
- Butter Brickle Blonde – English toffee, almond, chocolate and coffee.
- Nutty Buddy – Nutella, hazelnut, chocolate and coffee.
- Peppermint Bark – White chocolate, peppermint, chocolate shavings and coffee.
- The Turtle Mocha – Carmel, almond, chocolate and coffee.
- Raspberry Truffle – Dark chocolate, raspberry and coffee.
- Creme Brulee – Vanilla, caramel and coffee.
Cold Non-Coffee Drinks
- Blended Chai – Chai tea and non-fat milk blended to perfection.
- Green-Tea Smoothies – Peach, Strawberry, Mango, and Wild-berry.
- Strawberry Lemonade – Try it blended, its delicious.
- 50/50 – Orange juice and Ghirardelli White Chocolate.
- Iced Tea – Black, Passion, Green or Green Mint.
- Iced Latte – Espresso and milk over ice. Try it with vanilla, carmel or hazelnut!!
- Iced Mocha – Chocolate milk and espresso over ice .
- Iced White Mocha – White chocolate and espresso over ice.
- Iced Coffee – Add a flavor like vanilla, carmel or hazelnut for a real summer treat.
Espresso Me Awake
- Espresso – As many shots as you need to face your day!
- Cappuccino – espresso, steamed milk and foam.
- Traditional Macchiato – espresso with a dollop of foam.
- Con Panna – espresso with a dollop of whip cream.
- Americano – espresso and hot water.
- Fog Lifter – espresso and drip coffee.
- Cafe Au Lait – drip coffee with a pinch of steamed milk.
- Latte – espresso and steamed milk.
- Mocha – espresso and steamed chocolate milk.
- White Mocha – espresso, steamed milk and Ghirardelli white chocolate.
- Zebra Mocha – Espresso, steamed milk, chocolate and white chocolate.
- Vanilla Latte – espresso, steamed milk, and vanilla syrup.
- Nutty Cow – espresso, steamed milk, and hazelnut syrup.
- Caramel Macchiato – espresso, steamed milk, and caramel syrup.
Hot Non Coffee Favorites
- Chai Latte – Steamed milk and Chai Syrup.
- Hot Tea Lattes – Breakfast Blend, Chai, or Gunpowder Green.
- Hot Chocolate – Ghirardelli Chocolate with whole milk.
- White Hot Chocolate – Ghirardelli White Chocolate with Whole milk.
- Caramel Apple Cider – Apple Cider with our Ghirardelli Caramel Syrup.
- Italian Steamers – Steamed milk and your choice of syrup.
- Black: Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Mango/Passion Fruit and Chai.
- Green: Jasmine Green, Gunpowder Green, Fusion White and Green.
- Herbal: Peppermint, Lemon Camomile and White Orange Spice.
Breakfast Croissant or Bagel (served until noon) – Made with a freshly cracked egg, America cheese and your choice of bacon ham or sausage.
Oatmeal – You can top it with Craisens, Raisins, Walnuts or Brown Sugar!
Bagels – Plain, Wheat, blueberry, cinn/raisin, asiago, herb, onion, jalapeno and everything. Top your bagel with cream cheese, butter, jam, peanut butter or honey!
Muffins – Chocolate, Banana Nut, Blueberry, Apple Cinnamon, Poppyseed and Orange.
(You choose your bread and cheese.)
(availiable in 1/2 lb. and 1 lb. Bags)
- Dillans Blend – With its milder chocolatey flavor, this orinal Dillanos blend is designed to appeal to a wide audience of coffee drinkers.
- Columbian – Grown by indigenous natives above 3,500 feet, our Columbian features primarily Caturra and Typica varieties.
- Guatamala Rio Azul – (Guatamalan) Organic – Grown at more then 5,000 feet by the 150 families of the Rio Azul Cooperative, this coffee’s Caturra and Typica varieties represent the best of Huehuetenango.
- Glacier – This combination of light and dark beans offers the best from two distinct roasting profiles. The even smooth flavor from a lighter roast combines with the smokiness and dark chocolate notes of a darker roast to give it a well-balanced and intense drip coffee that can double as espresso blend.
- Papua New Guinea – Grown in a remote region by villagers with a long heritage and tradition of coffee production, our Papua New Guinea’s deep fruit characteristics stand out in the cup.
- Costa Rican Las Lajas – Organic – This coffee benefits from the rich soil of the nearby Paos Volcano and the passion of the te Chacon family, which shows in their harvesting and processing.
Entrepreneur – Develop for all-purpose use, this coffee offers a complexity of flavors that thrives in drip coffeemakers and press pots.
- Double French – Double French is a dark roast coffee.
- Unity Blend – Organic – This dark roasted blend has intense flavors of roast and cocoa. Whenever possible, this blend is made of One Harvest Relationship coffees.